Secluded, Cozy Patio Suite Right By All The Action!
Size – 1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 1-2
Booking & Availability
Step right out the door and you're there!
If this Patio Suite isn't available on the dates you're needing, search for the Secluded Patio Cottage. ( For more information, see the Portland Eco House website.)
FABULOUS GETAWAY IN THE HEART OF THE MAGIC!
Overlooking a secluded GORGEOUS STONE PATIO, and just steps from ALBERTA STREET and three of Portland's other enchanting neighborhoods, the secluded PATIO SUITE offers both quiet respite and quick access to all that is most magical about Portland.
This is your perfect base for exploring — wander by foot or bike along the LEAFY RESIDENTIAL STREETS and ALLEYS, enjoy the LOCAL BREWERIES and VEGAN EATERIES, shop at nearby stores, take a short hop to DOWNTOWN or take a DAY TRIP to the Oregon Coast or Columbia Gorge.
STEP RIGHT OUT THE DOOR AND YOU'RE THERE!
( Note: If the Patio Suite isn't available on the dates you're needing, search for the Secluded Patio Cottage. ( For more information, see the Portland Eco House website.))
When you open the large gate leading to the super cute Patio Suite, you’ll at once be ushered into a totally secluded world.
- A covered porch entices you to step into the suite, make yourself at home, and relax in its historic charm, QUEEN BED that guests rave about, beautiful airy PRIVATE BATH, and efficient KITCHENETTE.
- Well-lit, beautifully designed and decorated, the Patio Suite will delight you with how CLEAN, restful, and chock full of thoughtful touches it is with its BRIGHT warm colors, HIGH CEILING, and ORIGINAL ARTWORK.
- The space is peaceful and quiet, and the bed, with ORGANIC cotton bedding, will beckon you into an amazing night's sleep.
- Overlooking the patio from the porch's BISTRO TABLE, you can sip your morning joe or tea and scope out your day’s adventures.
- The PATIO TABLE allows you to partake in meals al fresco, and the LOUNGE SET and GAS FIRE PIT will seduce you into kicking back and relaxing with drinks. Or you can just close your eyes and WORK ON YOUR TAN.
- The Patio Suite has many other amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including KITCHENETTE with INDUCTION COOKTOP, MINI-FRIDGE, French COFFEE PRESS, TOASTER OVEN, and MICROWAVE, SWING UP COUNTER and CHAIRS, LIGHTED CLOSET with iron and ironing board, hangers and shelves, luggage rack, lots of hooks to hang things on, and AMPLE COUNTERTOP SPACE.
Complementary Organic fair trade COFFEE and TEAS from the neighborhood food co-op are yours to enjoy, and FILTERED TAP WATER flowing from the PURE MOUNTAIN RESERVOIR allows you to forgo buying bottled water and thereby help reduce the plastic pollution in our oceans and ecosystems.
- The nice hot HIGH-PRESSURE SHOWER comes with ORGANIC SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH.
TRAVEL BROCHURES and magazines will help you choose from a wide range of activities of interest to visitors and locals alike.
A 50 inch 4K UHD Android TV is provided for your entertainment.
- All this careful attention to detail, and more, are curated by a warm, WELCOMING HOST!
- A standard Rental Agreement and $300 Security Deposit hold are required upon booking.
- Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be permitted on the property.
For your convenience, here are the Patio Suite's House Rules, so you can see if they work for you:
RENTAL AGREEMENT: Guests are required to electronically sign a Rental Agreement when they book.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A $300 Security Deposit hold is placed on the booking guest's credit card.
GUEST PHOTO ID. Guests are required to provide government-issued photo I Ds.
TWO GUESTS MAXIMUM. The maximum number of Guests allowed to stay in this rental is two (2).
SECOND GUEST. The Patio Suite is open only to those one to two guests who have already booked. If you've booked as a single traveler, and you would like a second person to be added as a Guest during the Rental Period, make a request for this change. If it can be accommodated, the rental rate will be adjusted accordingly.
CHILDREN. Well-behaved children are allowed onto the Property as Visitors or Guests of adult guests ONLY after you've checked in with me about it firstl. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
VISITORS. For the safety, security, comfort, and peaceful enjoyment of all guests and neighbors, and so that I can maintain my Portland short-term rental license, it is essential that I know that individuals who come on the property are either guests or friends of guests and not someone who has no business being here.
Also, I am required by the City to keep the total number of guests and their visitors who are on the property to within its set limits. This includes not only guests of the Patio Suite but also the Patio Cottage.
Therefore, visitors other than the named booked Guest(s) are permitted onto the Property ONLY after Guests have first checked in with me about it. This includes any person(s) you may wish to come visit you or to assist you with checking into or out of the Patio Suite.
PARTIES/EVENTS. Parties or events hosted by guests are not able to be accommodated on the property.
PETS/ASSISTANCE ANIMALS. Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be allowed on to the property.
NO TOBACCO SMOKERS. For everyone’s comfort, and for those who are super-sensitive to the smell of tobacco smoke, the entire property is restricted from smokers of tobacco anywhere at any time, either inside or outside, or at the curbside.
SHOE-FREE AREA. A “ No Shoes Wearing” policy inside the Patio Suite ensures that the floor and rugs stay squeaky clean for all guests’ enjoyment. Provided by the door are clean, washable slippers for you to use, if you'd like.
FOOD ITEMS. Guests are asked to please take away all meat wastes with them when they leave. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please let me know.
FIRE SAFETY. For the safety of the building, no lighting of candles, incense, sage, or any other flammable materials is allowed on the Property. There is a fire extinguisher on a shelf in the kitchenette.
CANNABIS. Consumption of medical and recreational marijuana (cannabis) is legal in Oregon. Guests are permitted to smoke or vape cannabis outside on the patio after first checking with me, your host, to ensure that no other guests staying on the property at the time are sensitive to the scent.
Smoking of cannabis is not permitted inside the rental. Vaping of cannabis (in which no smoke is emitted, only vapors) is permitted inside, with the window or door open a crack for ventilation so that the scent doesn’t permeate the space.
If you are sensitive to cannabis smoke, let me know when you book, and I will make sure that no other guests are smoking it on the property while you are here.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|